> Our Courses
> 1 Day Site Safety for Shopfitters and Interior Contractors Refresher
1 Day Site Safety for Shopfitters and Interior Contractors Refresher
To give an understanding of delegates’ responsibilities and accountability in respect of site safety, health and welfare and current health and safety legislation including the management of risk. This course is designed to allow delegates to maintain and update their current health and safety knowledge. Attendees will need to bring their previous training packs to the course. These can however be supplied to attendees at a cost if needed.
Who Should Attend
This course is for you if you have previously passed the Site Safety for Shopfitters and Interior Contractors course.
- Current focus of HSE’s inspection regime
- Risk assessment and method statements in Shopfitting and Interior Contracting
- Construction Health, Safety and Welfare (CDM part 2)
- Reporting of Accidents, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR)
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting shopfitting and interior contracting to include: Work at Height Regulations 2005, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health 2002, Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005,
Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Fire on shopfitting and interior contracting sites including Fire Safety Order 2005
- Site Waste Management Plans
Valid for 5 years from the date of achievement. It is recommended that a 1 day Site Safety Refresher course should be taken after a 3 year period. This will take into consideration any changes in legislation which may have happened. A Construction Skills Site Safety Plus certificate will be issued.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||8:45am - 5:00pm
||Contact us to book