> Our Courses
> 1 Day Site Safety Supervisor Training Scheme Refresher
1 Day Site Safety Supervisor Training Scheme Refresher
This one-day course will reinforce and update your knowledge and understanding of your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. This course is endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) as the standard training for all supervisors working on UKCG sites.
Who Should Attend
You must hold a current Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme certificate.
The Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme Refresher course covers:
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health.
3 CITB Site Safety Plus Certificate.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||8.45 AM - 17.00 PM
||Contact us to book