To give delegates a greater awareness of the dangers of using abrasive wheels and power tools and making them fully appreciative of the need to follow safety procedures when changing/mounting of abrasive wheels, how to protect against hand arm vibration and the safe use of portable power tools.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for anyone using or supervising the use of abrasive wheels and portable power tools.
- What is PUWER 1998
- Requirements of Regulation 9
- History of abrasive wheels
- Hazards of abrasive wheels
- Inspecting, storing, handling & transportation of abrasive wheels
- Abrasive wheel marking system
- Balancing, dressing and mounting an abrasive wheel
- Practical demonstrations
The Instructor shall assess candidates understanding at the end of the session with a brief examination and practical test. A certificate of attendance will be issued.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||9.00 a.m. – 12.30 a.m - 1.30 p.m. – 5.00 p.m
||Contact us to book