Estimating & Tendering
To give delegates a greater awareness of how an Estimate should be prepared, the various methods of preparing an Estimate and to cover the meaning and implications of submitting a quotation to a prospective client.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for anyone wishing to learn basic estimating skills.
- Types of Tendering
- Contract Types
- First Principal Estimating Labour
- Site Visits
- Sub-Contractor enquiries
- Comparisons and supply chain management
- Nominated and named sub-contractors
- Understanding employer requirements
- Preliminaries/sub-contractor attendances/site logistics
- Building the price up
- Tender submission documents
- Adjudication/tender settlement arrangements
- Handover to operations team/contracts management
At the end of the course a short assignment will be given covering the topics discussed in the course. This will be taken away and marked and returned to the candidate, along with a certificate of attendance.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||8.45 a.m. – 5:00pm
||Contact us to book