Fire Safety Awareness
This course has been designed to give personnel the necessary information, knowledge and training for them to be competent in basic fire safety. This has also been designed for the role of the designated fire marshal. It also gives you the opportunity to learn about the different types of the fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at all staff (particularly new employees) in all workplaces, to help them identify and reduce the risks from fire in the workplace and conforms to the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. Also for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshals and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
- The anatomy of fire
- Awareness of the threats posed by fire
- Raising the alarm and Evacuations
- How to limit the spread of fire
- Safe evacuation
- Understanding fire extinguishers
- Selecting the correct extinguisher
- Fire Safety Precautions
- The role of the fire marshal
- Liaison with the fire service
- Common Causes of fire
- Fire Safety legislation
- Action on discovering a fire
All delegates attending the course will receive a certificate.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||8.45 a.m. – 12:30pm
||Contact us to book