For fire wardens to learn what to do and how to manage people to safety in an emergency or fire situation.
Who Should Attend
This Fire Wardens Training Course is suitable for anyone who has the desire and responsibility to step up to the mark i.e. those personnel who have been given fire marshalling responsibilities in your organisation.
- Fire Legislation
- The common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety features within buildings
- How people react in fire situations
- Your role in the event of a fire
- Safe evacuation and fire assembly
All attendees passing the course will receive a certificate.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||8:45am - 12:00noon
||Contact us to book