> Our Courses
> How to Write an Effective Risk Assessment and Method Statement
How to Write an Effective Risk Assessment and Method Statement
This course is designed to provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to carry out suitable and sufficient risk assessments and method statements where appropriate.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for anyone who carries out risk assessments and writes method statements.
The course will consist of practical exercises covering the main requirements of assessment and method statements.
- Definitions of Hazard & Risk
- Identifying hazards in the work place
- Identifying significant hazards
- Assessing risks
- Measures to reduce risks
- Recording risk assessments
- Reviewing risk assessments
- Group exercises & preparation on a risk assessment
All delegates attending the course will receive a certificate.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||8.45 a.m. – 5:00pm
||Contact us to book