MANAGING & SUPERVISING EMPLOYEES USING MACHINES
The course is designed for line managers with responsibility for supervision and management of employees using
Woodworking Machinery and Equipment, to ensure that staff use them in a safe and legal manner.
All courses are tailored to the requirements of the individual and/or business needs.
Who Should Attend
- Identifying and preventing hazards
- Safety devices, including jigs
- Key machine operating procedures
- Specific machine requirements
- Existing guarding and current legislation and safe working practices
- All above aimed at practical applications on woodworking machinery
Certificate of Training
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||Contact us to book