Safe Working at Heights
To give delegates a greater understanding of the dangers and the accidents that can be caused when working at height. The purpose is to show how to prevent accidents and what safety precautions need to be taken when working at height.
Who Should Attend
This Course is specifically designed for any person who is involved with working at height.
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Understand Problems Associated with Safe Working at Heights
- Be aware of Employers Responsibility
- Be aware of Employees Responsibility
- Understand Safe Systems of Work
- Height Safety & Specialist Access – Awareness
- Be able to carry out Risk Assessments for Working at Height
- Understand the various Safe Working Platforms
- Be aware of Alternative fall protection methods
- Carry out Equipment Inspection & Maintenance
- Personal Protective Equipment, Donning a Safety Harness
All attendees passing the course will receive a certificate.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||8.45am – 12:30 or 1.30 p.m. – 5.00 p.m
||Contact us to book