Site Safety Plus Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC)
The purpose of this section is to make delegates consider the causes of accidents, and the part they can play in accident prevention. The thrust is that unsafe acts cause unsafe conditions, which lead to accidents. It’s designed to provide an understanding of how attitude, behaviour, communication and worker engagement at all levels can help prevent the chances of accidents occurring.
Who Should Attend
It is important that all attendees come from all levels within an organisation i.e. Managers, Supervisors and Operatives.
- List the basic legal duties of employers and employees
- Define hazards, risks and control measures
- List possible causes of accidents
- Appreciate the link between attitude and behaviour
- Appreciate the costs of poor safety performance
- Appreciate the benefits of good safety performance
- Putting ABC into practice using the STAARR and TASK card
- Successfully complete the course assessment.
All attendees passing the course will receive a certificate.
||Member Price + VAT & per person
||Standard Price + VAT & per person
||8:45am – 5:00pm
||Contact us to book